Last updated: November 01, 2023
|General||ISD Design Company Ltd., operating under the trademark SOLVVE (hereinafter referred to as “SOLVVE” or “the Company”), has established a goal to meet the current and future Clients’ requirements by developing cutting-edge, secure, reliable software that aligns with end-users’ expectations. Under this goal, the Company prioritizes ongoing innovation and growth while committing to implement, maintain, and enhance its quality and information security management systems in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.|
|Our Core Principles||The key principles guiding our work are Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Integrity.Every member of the SOLVVE team, regardless of their role, is expected to uphold the following core values:|
1. Client Focus: All our processes are designed to meet our Clients’ demands and deliver high-quality results within established timelines.
2. Teamwork: We foster a collaborative, supportive work environment that encourages top performance, self-fulfillment, mutual respect, and trust.
3. Personal Development: We aim to attract and retain skilled staff while providing equal opportunities for personal growth, ensuring our competitiveness.
|Company’s Context||We take pride in our Ukrainian roots and are committed to considering all external and internal factors. We analyze and manage risks to achieve our primary goal: delivering exceptional products and services to our clients.|
|Goal Foundation and Quality Focus||For us, quality is synonymous with meeting our clients’ and end-users’ expectations and needs.We follow ISO 9001 as a guideline to:|
– Enhance our internal processes through continuous monitoring, risk and opportunity analysis, managing nonconformities, and driving improvements.
– Elevate development quality at all phases of the software development life cycle.
– Promote professional growth to retain our workforce.
|Goal Foundation and Information Security Focus||We follow ISO/IEC 27001 as a guideline to:|
– Safeguard the company’s assets through effective vulnerability management.
– Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility through efficient antivirus management.Increase staff awareness of potential information system threats and vulnerabilities.
– Enhance software information security during the software development life cycle by implementing a secure development approach.
|Commitment to comply with established requirements||All Company’s staff are obligated to understand the specific requirements of our Quality and Information Security Management System related to meet or exceed Clients’ requirements and end-users expectations, cybersecurity, and they are expected to strictly adhere to these requirements in their day-to-day work.|
|Commitment to continuously improvements||The Company’s top management assumes full responsibility for implementing this Quality and Information Security Policy, ensuring the operational effectiveness and continual improvement of the quality and information security management systems in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 27001:2013.|